Services for Adults

Developmental Delays

Adults with developmental delays may need to work with a Speech-Language Pathologist to improve their communication skills.  We can provide support with the use of signs, PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System), or other AAC (Alternative/Augmentative Communication).


Adults who have acquired or degenerative neurological disorders, such as a stroke, brain injury or Parkinson’s, may have a resulting difficulties with speech, language, feeding/swallowing, reading or writing.


Adults who stutter know what they want to say but have difficulty saying it. Examples include prolonging a sound, repeating a sound, word, or syllable. We may use one or more of the following approaches in working with you:

Treatment may not eliminate all of the stuttering; however, it can teach skills that help to communicate more effectively.